Fundraising is a vital part of what we do. We constantly need to raise the funds to allow us to support the children and families in need of our help. Your funds make a vital difference, and are used in the following ways:
• Bee for Battens: You help us to conduct research into rare and life-threatening diseases.
• BUMBLEance: Each donation helps us to transport critically and seriously ill children to hospital in a safe, comfortable and relaxing environment.
• Liam’s Lodge: With your help, we can build a respite centre that will ease the struggles of so many families in need of help nationwide.
That’s why we ask you to come up with your own innovative ideas for raising funds and awareness. By volunteering your time and/or services, you will empower us to do so much more. Even the smallest time or money contribution can make a huge difference. Just by getting out there and talking about The Saoirse Foundation makes a difference, and widens the circle of people who know about the sick children who need our help.
Some of the fun and successful fundraising activities that our supporters have organized:
• Make a donation
• Organise an event
• Participate in a challenge
• Organise a 5K/10K run/walk
• Organise a dog walk
• Organise a bake sale
• Bag Groceries
• Busking/Street Choir
• Car Wash
• Car Boot Sale
• Craft Fair/Jamboree
• Pub Quiz/Quiz Night
• Talent/Variety Show
• Go Without (Texting, Swearing)
Remember: Our fundraising activities are covered by the Triple Lock Governance Code that commits us to the highest standards of transparency, integrity and accountability.
We are always on the lookout for fun, enthusiastic volunteers to help us deliver smiles to Ireland’s sickest children. Please click here to let us know how you wish to volunteer your time, talents and ideas.A-Z of Fundraising Ideas