Become a Corporate Sponsor
Our corporate sponsors – from commercial organisations to non-commercial organisations, SMEs and multinationals – are the life blood of The Saoirse Foundation. Without them, we could not deliver our vision and values.
We promise a warm welcome to new corporate sponsors, and we will accompany you every step of the way as we look together for innovative ways of aligning your brands with ours. We will share our expertise in fundraising, and in organising events that your employees and customers can relate to. We will jointly develop fundraising and information packs. We offer you 100% engagement and transparency.
Here are some of the benefits your company will enjoy:
• Positive life impacts – Your company will help directly influence the well-being of the children and families that we support
• Strategic partnerships – You can support our work via volunteerism, employee fundraising activities, or grants towards our services.
• Employee fundraising – Your commitment will inspire and engage your staff, and improve customer loyalty. Staff morale and motivation will increase.
• Cause-related marketing – Corporate partnership with a high-profile charity such as ours builds brand loyalty, increases company sales and shows a commitment to a worthy cause.
• Corporate sponsorship – Our high-profile awareness campaigns and fundraising events attract national and regional media attention, reaching people across all walks of life. Your company will gain kudos by being associated with a national charity.
• Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – Whether you donate to a specific programme (BUMBLEance, Bee For Battens, Liam’s Lodge) or to The Saoirse Foundation, you will position your company as a generous corporate citizen.
• Payroll giving – A simple and effective way for employees to make regular payments to us. Some corporate partners also match employee gifts and donations.
• Charity of the Year – Many companies have publicly identified as their Charity of the Year.
Your donation of much-needed funds makes an immediate impact on our ability to deliver results. Whether it’s employee fundraising drives, table quizzes, family days out, or participating in local and national sporting events – we can explore sponsorship and partnership options that work for you.
And remember: Our corporate sponsorship activities are covered by the Governance Code that commits us to the highest standards of transparency, integrity and accountability.