The Saoirse Foundation
The Saoirse Foundation is a registered non-profit National children’s charity, which is actively engaged in three projects, Bee for Battens, Liam’s Lodge & the BUMBLEance, the children’s national ambulance service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, self-starter interested in developing a career in one of Irelands most exciting and innovative Charities. The charity operates across the entire Island of Ireland and have several bases, with its headquarters in Tralee Co Kerry.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, agile and a desire to lead a dynamic team of staff to improve services for a vulnerable population of children.
Title: General Manager
Responsible to: Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer
Role Type: Permanent Full Time
The General Manager role is a key member of the Saoirse Foundation senior management team, accountable to the Directors & reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and board subgroups. This role will be Saoirse Foundation’s second-in-command and be responsible for the operational and monitor the financial well-being of the charity, deliver financial and commercial strategies and day-to-day operational excellence.
- Competitive Salary is available
- Competitive annual leave package
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Flexible working arrangements are available including partial working from home.
- Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is COB November 5th, 2020
- Interviews will be conducted in November 2020 with the successful candidate taking up the role in Dec 2020 / Jan 2021.
- All Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the Irish Republic.